Corsair has been a huge name in the gaming industry for decades at this point.
They are a global brand with TONS of different products–from mechanical keyboards to pre-built gaming systems.
But where does Corsair manufacture its products?
- According to their public financial statements, Corsair makes different products in different locations and also outsources production to 3rd party companies in Asia
- Corsair’s DRAM modules (memory cells on circuit boards), gaming controllers, liquid cooling products, and prebuilt gaming systems are all manufactured in a leased facility in Taoyuan, Taiwan
- Other Corsair gaming products are outsourced to various 3rd party companies in Asia, but are tested and assembled in Corsair facilities in the U.S. and U.K.
Corsair does not disclose the exact locations or names of their 3rd party manufacturing partners!
Corsair’s main production facility is leased in Taouyan, Taiwan.
In addition, the company also states that…
“We also assemble, test, package and ultimately supply our custom-built PCs in our U.S. facility, and our customized gaming controllers in our U.S. and U.K. facilities.
All of the other gear we sell is produced at factories operated by third parties located in Asia.
In addition, we outsource storage and shipping to several third-party logistics providers around the world which allows us to reduce order fulfillment time, reduce shipping costs and improve inventory flexibility.”Corsair’s 2022 10-K filing
The following Corsair products are likely produced by 3rd party companies in China and Asia:
- Corsair Keyboards
- Mouse pads & other peripherals
Where does CORSAIR ship from?
This depends on which Corsair products are being ordered.
Many Corsair products ship from California, U.S., where the company HQ is located, but other products ship from either their production facility in Taiwan, or from various 3rd party fulfillment centers located around the world.
The following shipping time map is from Corsair’s website.
More facts about Corsair Gaming, Inc.
Here is a bit more information about Corsair, all of which was pulled from their 2022 annual SEC filing (Form 10-K), which can be found online here.
Corsair Manufacturing and Production
- Corsair headquarters is located in Fremont, California, USA
- Corsair DRAM modules, customized gaming controllers, and liquid-cooling components are manufactured in a leased facility in Taiwan.
- Corsair also employs a number of third-party shipping & storage companies around the world.
Corsair Company Information
- Corsair was founded in 1994 in Silicon Valley, USA, and has shipped over 237 million gaming & streaming products as of 12/31/2021.
- Corsair’s cofounder, Andy Paul, is the current CEO of the company (updated 3/2023)
- Corsair is a publicly-traded company (Nasdaq symbol: CRSR)
Gaming Brands & Subsidiaries that Corsair Owns:
Corsair has acquired a number of smaller gaming brands, but the largest of which are the following:
- Gamer Sensei
You can head here to learn more about Corsair keyboards & products from their website.